Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SFYTT


I gave this week's SFYTT a try, my first time joining in at Jen del Muro's blog. This card came together pretty easily. The PP was the first I saw, and I just grabbed it and went from there. It was nice to get a chance to use my new Spellbinders Big Scalloped Ovals die. I'm digging this new "big" line and will have to get some more eventually!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI--Beyond Basic Borders & Round and Round
Paper: PTI--Spring Rain, Ocean Tides & Rustic White; DCWV Old World Stack
Punch: Martha Stewart
Ink: Tsukineko--Versafine Onyx Black; Ranger--Stormy Sky Distress Ink; PTI--Ocean Tides
Ribbon: Michael's
Embossing Powder: Ranger--Super Fine Detail Clear
Flowers: Prima
Brads: Basic Grey
Misc: Spellbinders die; Stamping Bella Dewdrops

11 comments:

Karen H. said...

Beautiful card. Love the color combo. This is the first I've seen (or maybe just noticed) the Big Scallop die...I agree, that is cool.

Lorraine said...

Your card is lovely! You rocked that sketch. Love that large scalloped die, too. And the dew drops are too cute. And why don't cards ever come together easily for me? Can't recall ever saying something like that. LOL.

Dana said...

Jill I LOVE the big scallops on that oval...so pretty with that BG paper. Great job here.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really beautiful Jill!!! Love your interpretation of the sketch!

Janis said...

Your card is beautiful! I was just looking at those new big scalloped dies on line....definitely on my wish list! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love your card. The colors are lovely and the die is great!

Sue in Grapevine said...

Very, very cute! I've been eying those Nesties.

Brenda said...

Love it! It's so soft and pretty.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card-I love the colors.

Jackie Pedro said...

This is beautiful, Jill!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, Jill! The colors are lovely!!!