Monday, March 24, 2014

MFTWSC168 & ColourQ Challenge #233

Today I am combining two challenges on one card, not something I do very often.  But the sketch and colors melded so well in my imagination, that I felt like they were meant to go together!  First up, My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge #168:
And next, ColourQ's Challenge #233

I fell in love with both the sketch and the color combo--and both were a bit out of my comfort zone, so I really enjoyed combining them:
The inside:
Aren't MFT's washi tape dies and patterns SO much fun?  I can't wait to use them again! 

***I want to say thank you to the gang at Merry Mondays for choosing my card (here) as an honorable mention for last week's challenge!  What a welcome!  They sure know how to get me to come back and participate again, LOL!


Recipe
Stamps:  MFT--Washi Tape Patterns, Distressed Diamonds, Read All About It
Paper:  PTI--S.S. White, Simply Chartreuse; stash
Ink:  PTI--Smokey Shadow; Watermark
Embossing Powder:  Filigree--Clear; Stamp Diego--Ultra Detail White
Dies:  MFT--Washi Tape; Spellbinders--Classic Circles
Twine:  The Twinery
Clear Button:  Foof-a-La
Doily:  Stash
Distresser:  Heidi Swapp
Punch:  ek success

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a FUN cluster of elements using the colors Jill!! The inside of your card is awesome too. Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Diane Jaquay said...

Pretty! I love how you interpreted the sketch, Jill!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card!!!! I love the colors and the background :-)

Unknown said...

nike free run uk, hollister pas cher, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet online, oakley pas cher, tn pas cher, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, coach outlet, ray ban uk, replica handbags, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch, true religion outlet, michael kors, coach outlet, true religion jeans, burberry, hogan, nike blazer, hermes, nike roshe, michael kors, michael kors outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, air force, ugg boots, nike air max, michael kors, kate spade handbags, nike air max, ray ban pas cher, true religion jeans, north face, ralph lauren uk, true religion jeans, north face, timberland, lacoste pas cher, michael kors, hollister, vanessa bruno, new balance pas cher, ugg boots, mulberry, nike air max, converse pas cher, lululemon, sac guess

Unknown said...

can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health. |
cara mengatasi saraf tulang belakang |
obat radang tulang belakang |
cara mengobati penyakit kuning |
KHASIAT JELLY GAMAT GOLD-G |
cara mengatasi telat haid |
cara menjadi agen QnC Jelly Gamat |