Saturday, March 8, 2014

Amazing Friend

Hello!  Right off the bat, please forgive the photography on this card.  I made it during my hiatus, and felt at the time that it was too much effort to get the photo box, etc. out, so I did it the lazy way.  :-)
It was a fun card to make!  I know you can't tell but there is a score line about 3/4 of the way down.  Above it, the card is embossed with a Tin Types Impression Plate (PTI).  I wish it showed!  :-)  Anyhow, I got the flowers in some blog candy I won and I love them--although I didn't form them into flowers myself, it is technically my first card with sequins!  That counts, right?

Recipe
Stamps:  Hero Arts--Thank You for Being My Friend
Paper:  PTI==S.S. White, True Black
Ink:  Versafine--Onyx Black
Embossing Powder:  Filigree Clear
Flowers:  Creative Charms
Impression Plate:  PTI--Tin Types
Border Punch:  ek success
Score Pal, Sewing Machine