Friday, January 28, 2011

HEC #13

Hi! Here's my card for Ted's Happily Ever Challenge #13 . . . just a day or two too late! I, um, have had the card done for a couple of weeks. I forgot I didn't have until the 31st to post it, and I lost out. :-( The challenge is closed, and I saw that Kim O'Connell won the gift cert to PTI--congratulations Kim! (Pop on over to her blog, she has some cute cards!) Ted's January challenge was super challenging to me: 1 of everything--1 base card; 1 embellishment; 1 stamp image; 1 patterned paper; 1 ink color. What?! Surely he meant 11 of everything? I didn't think I could do it, so of course I had to try to do it! It was the fastest card ever--10 minutes max, and I actually like it. I *may* add a doodad or two before using it, but maybe I'll be able to resist temptation and leave it CAS, who knows? ;-D

Supplies
Stamps: PTI--Scattered Showers Additions
Paper: PTI--Dark Chocolate; Making Memories
Ink: Watermark w/white embossing powder
Ribbon: Michaels
Misc.: Score Pal

12 comments:

Maggie said...

What a cute card....and a heckuva challenge too!

Karen C. said...

Love the colour combo Jill. Peerfect spring time card.

Kim O'Connell said...

Love that card, Jill, and thanks for the shout out! I had a black card over my head for a couple of days and was out of the blog world and had no idea I had won Ted's challenge! Yippeeeeee!

Mariana said...

Lovely job on the challenge! that was a hard one!

Kim O'Connell said...

Ummm, my comment was supposed to have said, "I had a black CLOUD over my head"......not card. Typical cardmaker error. ;)

Kay D said...

Beautiful colors on this one, and believe me, you're not the only one that found it challenging!

Michelle Philippi said...

LOL - one of everything would kill me! Ha!! I love the colors though...blue and brown...with that sharp white sentiment.

Chris said...

Love the simplicity of this. Very pretty!

Lorraine said...

Wow, that sounds like a tough challenge - but I like your card!

Anne B said...

Well I think it sounds like a tough challenge and like what you came up with. Leave it as it is :)

Kelly said...

That does sound like a tough challenge! Great job!

Kristin said...

This is a fab card!! I love it! Sorry you lost out :(